Giving a new look to a house and changing its interior, decorating has become a matter of desire and interest of everyone nowadays. In this, if there is a big festival or occasion, then the enthusiasm to change the interior of the house a little bit to change the decoration comes more.
If you are bored with your seating arrangement or similar interior of rooms and want to make some changes, then this is the perfect time when you can give your interior something new and great look. Even on a modest budget, you can rejuvenate your house by making some changes.
The festival of Diwali i.e. the atmosphere full of exhilaration and happiness and our home plays an important role in making it. For this festival, house cleaning, painting, and decoration are also of great importance. Making the interior of the whole house is not just for everyone but by changing the curtains, wall paints, decorative items, furniture, carpets, seating arrangement, etc. the interior of the house can be decorated for Diwali and it also gives a feeling of novelty. Will be For this, all the goods in the market are available in many ranges.
Here are some tips to make your home look good and attractive
- If you are bored with your seating arrangement or similar interior of rooms and want to make some changes, then this is the perfect time when you can give your interior something new and great look. Even on a modest budget, you can rejuvenate your house by making some changes.
- Decorative items: Small decorative items can emit a home. Nowadays, terracotta-made
- showpieces are more pleasing to everyone. Pottery made from this, lamp stand, wind chime, etc. looks very attractive. At the same time, Vastu based decorative items also fill the empty space of the house and give it a new look. Putting them in an empty corner of the room and decorating the surrounding rangoli or flowers will make that corner look completely up. A brass lamp or a large terracotta flower donation or showpiece would be best suited for this. Apart from this, a beautiful indoor plant is also enough to enhance the beauty of any corner. Various decorative items will be available in the market for Rs 100 to Rs 1000.
- Change Color Combination: If you are thinking of getting color in your home on this Diwali then change
- the entire color combination instead of making the same color again. The trend of uniform color in all the walls of the room is over. Now they are painted with different shades. This gives a very different look to the room. If the budget is low, then you can feel the newness by painting one wall of your drawing room with different contrast colors as per the need. It can be used in all rooms of the house.
- Turn on Spot Lighting: According to the interior specialist, the interior can be changed through spotlighting in different parts of the house. Such lighting should be made that at one time only the lighting on the dining table is light or if you are working on the computer, then the light from the lamp comes over it, then the room looks very beautiful. It can be used with different colored lamps in different corners.
- Enhance the curtains of the interior: Attractive curtains add beauty to the beauty of any house, if the house does not need to be painted, the house can be decorated for Diwali by just changing the curtains and laying a diwan set accordingly. Nowadays, besides cotton, curtains of the net, silk, tissue, Braso Tiger, Crush, etc. are being preferred. Net curtains are the latest, their range starts from 300 to 400 rupees while tissue silk prices start from 300 rupees. The curtains of doors can be given a new look by placing a silk or tissue curtain in the middle with a net screen.
- Wallpaper is a good choice: It is not necessary to paint on every wall of the house or to get it done at a higher cost. If you want, you can give the walls a great look even with beautiful wallpaper. All kinds of designs are available in the market, and believe it you will like it more than texture or paint. Using it, you can decorate the house based on a particular theme.
To give a new look to the house in today’s age and according to the different tips given above, everyone can change their idea according to their own idea and give their house a beautiful and attractive look.